Thursday, August 23, 2012

Has it really been 2 months?

I have been wringing out every last.drop of summer! The fair, the beach, the pool, frozen yogurt, eating out (a lot), birthday parties, swim lessons, camping, business convention,  berry picking....oh my goodness that is not even all of it! I have a draft list of partial posts up the wazoo, plus a running log of future posts in my brain!
My goal is to do 2 posts a week, more will end up going up this month so we can play catch up!
Since I am a one track mind kind of gal, I am super focused on my daughter's 7th birthday party. We are starting off the weekend with Disneyland on Friday (her actual birthday), and on Sunday we will celebrate with friends and family! Can you guess are theme?

So anyway, what have you been up to this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment