Monday, March 11, 2013

March Product Feature!

Every month I will be featuring a product that is near and dear to me. (I only refer products that I believe in)

Right now I am thinking of my kids' immune system. We have heard of so many families being hit with colds, flus, stomach bugs, bronchitis, you name it! Joslyn and Holden did get a bit of congestion last week, but so far they have kept away from these illnesses!

Biomega Jr. is a great way for my children to get their Omegas from a healthy fish oil!

Holden takes USANA's Usanimals, Vitamin D (during the winter months), Biomega Jr. and Active Calcium. Joslyn takes USANA's Body Rox, Vitamin D (during the winter months), Biomega Jr. and Active Calcium.

Exercise, sleep, healthy eating (everyone has a different opinion about this category), water and a supplementation program, are the steps that we have taken in order to live a healthy lifestyle:)

Now of course, I cannot say that these products have kept my kids healthy. I am NOT a doctor! But we keep taking them :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with
    us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the
    information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Fantastic blog and fantastic design and style.

    Visit my web-site - Diabetes Free Review

    ReplyDelete