Sunday, March 11, 2012

Joslyn's Prayer!

My daughter is so sweet! Every night she prays...and I get to hear how she relates to God. Tonight it went something like this;
 "Dear God, I know tonight Math was pretty frustrating. But that doesn't matter, its because you love us so much...that is what is important and you want to help.You are so gentle and loving and full of kindness....."

There was so much more to her prayer, but I didn't record it:(

She is only 6 and already I see her drawing near to Him. She used to pray repeat prayers that I said in previous prayers, but this is coming from her heart and understanding of God as the loving parent. Tonight I referred to Him as the "ultimate" parent to her and she thought that was true!

What a wonderful opportunity I have every night, to peek into her heart! Thank you Lord for Joslyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment