Friday, April 27, 2012

Bleach Alternative

Alright...I was on Pinterest the other day and found a bunch non-toxic cleaning solutions, like I always do and I was inspired to try some! I already use vinegar and baking soda to clean, and I have also tried using a half of a lemon dipped in salt to scrub the sink. But let's be real, I don't always keep lemons around the house. So one did stick out to me the most, here is the link to the formula. There is also some information on the reasons why we should not use bleach! Chloroform being one of them!!!

I cleaned my bathroom counter, floor and toilet. Then I cleaned the kitchen counter, floor and trash can! It smells great, when I touched the solution it did not leave white burn marks, and it's super cheap...I found everything at a Dollar Tree!

What other solutions have you found helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment