Sunday, April 15, 2012

Forget Soaring Over California!

I am living it!!!

Ok Soaring Over California IS one of my favorites rides at California Adventure...but I get to live it! Driving through California!!

I was driving through Moreno Valley and I could smell a hint of citrus...now silly me I look around my car, thinking I must have brought an orange with my apple (which sounded pretty good at the time). But no orange in my car... actually I was surrounded by oranges...I was driving through an orange grove :)

Then I was driving up to the wedding site that I'm attending today, in Cherry Valley...and it was beautiful and sunny! But in the background are mountains laced with SNOW!

I love California...why would I ever thinking of moving out of here?

What do you love about your state?

No comments:

Post a Comment